Powder Polish - Nail Dipping System
How to build your Powder Polish Services? This is a fast & easy add on service to offer your clients as an alternative to traditional acrylic nails. What is the Powder PolishDip system? This unique nail colour technology offers a new method of strengthening the nail using a finely pigmented powder with an adhesive, instead of traditional monomer. The application only utilises a special resin, activator, and finely milled acrylic powders. The end result of this odourless application is a beautiful, vibrant set of nail colour that lasts up to 14 days, has an amazing high gloss shine and is easy-to-apply. Cuccio Pro Dip system requires fewer tools and the learning curve isn’t as difficult because there is no need for acrylic brushes to build the nail, no curing lamps, electric fans or French cutting tools needed. It is also priced to help today’s professional nail technician to build a profitable dip colour service for their salon or spa. Why choose Cuccio Pro? Cuccio Pro is an all-inclusive professional line of innovative products to deliver new and trend setting services to help the nail professional stay ahead in today’s competitive salon environment. 5 Benefits
- No Odours
- No Electric filling
- Easy to apply
- Start by performing a Dry Manicure
- After Manicure is completed apply step 1 Primer to all 10 nails.
- Use step 2 Nail Base & Top Gel to use as a base coat, and then dip into colour powder of your choice.
- Step 3. Layering gel dip applies over the powdered nail and re-dip in to the same colour (working one finger at a time). Repeat this step. If you need to file to smooth the surface or finish file do so before applying step 4, using the grit file.
- Step 4 Nail Base & Top Gel as the final Top Gel Coat and apply Step 5 over the top gel coat to cure the gel and create a shiny finish.
- Step 6. Brush Cleaner is used to clean the nail brushes between and during applications. After each two-nail applications it is best to clean the brush well with a clean paper towel and Brush Cleaner Solution.
- Finish with Milk & Honey Cuticle oil.