M A S T E R C L A S S
Monday 15th April 2019
9am - 12pm
Designed to suit those who are new to spray tanning, or experienced
spray technicians wanting to increase their confidence and skill set.
No previous experience required.
You’ll learn the latest innovations, tips and tricks to give you a professional
edge and how to achieve longer lasting spray tans. The class begins
with a theory component which discusses the following:
- Understanding the fundamentals of spray tanning
- Skin analysis and how to select the best solution for your client
- Client preparation and post care recommendations
- In depth product knowledge on the Moroccan Tan retail range and
how these products can not only prep, enhance and extend the life
of your clients’ tan, but also help to build your business
- Room set up and tools of the trade to give you a professional edge
- Equipment overview including setup and maintenance
- How spray tanning is a profitable service, that easily and affordably
generates income, with the flexibly to suit your lifestyle
After the theory component you will then get the opportunity to put the skills you’ve learnt into practise! Students will spray each other and be sprayed – it’s recommended that you wear loose dark clothing and thongs/slides.
Gain the knowledge, skills and confidence you need to add spray tanning to your salon service menu, or alternatively set up an at-home or mobile spray tanning business. If you are an experienced technician you will step away from the workshop with a greater understanding of Moroccan Tan, and additional tips and tricks to continue to grow your existing business.
You will receive a personalised certificate of completion, an exclusive Training Pack valued at over $75, and be featured on our online salon locator.
Date: Monday 15th April 2019
Time: 9am - 12pm
Venue: Prestige Salon Supplies - Unit 1/121 Dixon Road, Rockingham WA 6168
Bookings are essential! All phone bookings on 08 9528 1033 require a $50 deposit to secure your spot.
$50 non-refundable cancellation fee applies for each individual cancellation